It’s pleasing to read that the government remains committed to the support of NZ SME’s and introduces more initiatives ongoing.
We’re aware that our friends at ATEED, in conjunction with the regional business partner network, is offering full or part funding for activity around business support and continuity planning to the value of $5000. This is usually put towards funding only 50% of the fees.
At Immersion Group, from our inception, we had committed to supporting a certain number of clients through a special growth fund we had set aside – now is an excellent time to take advantage of the fund.
We know that ATEED funds will be challenged and while a smaller number may qualify for 100% funding most will only be eligible for 50%, at best.
At Immersion we want to offer through our funding partner a $7500 COVID-19 business support package to gear your business back up and grow through the experience.
Don’t worry we will help you with the application. It isn’t hard.
There are only a small criteria to meet.
- Fewer than 50 staff
- Operating in a commercial environment
- Registered for GST in New Zealand
- Privately owned
- Demonstrate a desire to innovate and grow
- Undergone an assessment by Immersion Group
If you’d like pragmatic and practical support from a business advisor/partner around:
- Gearing your business up after COVID-19
- Finance – surviving and re-establishing
- People – getting through now and creating a new ‘normal’
- Marketing – staying relevant for the next stage
- Strategy – review, revise and reset your offer
- Growth – New opportunities